Guest: The Brothers Koren (The Kin)
“Don’t forget — No one else sees the world the way you do so no one else can tell the stories that you have to tell.”- Charles de Lint
Truth or dare? Which would you choose?
Truth is the popular choice because it’s seems the safer of the two options. You won’t be faced with having to take an action you won’t want to take. On the other hand, you risk being asked to admit something you may not want to.
Half the battle of responding with truth is being forced to think about it…
If you were asked to dig deep and explore the blocks that are keeping you from pursuing your passion, how would you respond? What would they be? Maybe an outdated childhood belief or a mental illness that’s stopping you from writing that book? The fear of embarrassment or public speaking keeping you from getting your message out there? Or lacking the confidence in the true power of your authentic self?
The key to your happiness is to rise up and change your perspective. Be all in. Instead of letting fear sap you, embrace the chemicals that bravery rewards you. Liberate yourself from the control of your dragons and allow your true light to shine.
The Face Your Dragon podcast opens up the concept that what you are most afraid of and most resisting are the very things that will set you free.
enter https://211ventura.org/choice/case-study-sample-for-hypertension/40/ see url resume work sheet levitra stevens village https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/can-viagra-kill-you-yahoo/60/ here source link prednisone online canada click follow cheap analysis essay editor service us sweden thesis https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=essay-titles-for-new-year christmas vacation essay tagalog acquistare cialis originale senza ricetta bibliography template chatterbees homework help center atripla viagra interaction ladies man viagra how do i write an email on my iphone follow http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/professional-essay-editing-websites-for-school/20/ marketing dissertation topics enter site click here http://hyperbaricnurses.org/2980-john-bouchie-viagra/ see url fussy cut english paper piecing definition of success essay example good books to write essays on do my homework fast Find the Courage to Dare
It’s time to bust through the walls of resistance you’ve built around the things you’ve wanted to do.The Koren Brothers are helping people do exactly that. In this episode, Brad interviews Isaac and Thorald Koren who are not only real rockstars themselves, but are working to help others be the rockstars of their own life with FARM Artists. They started the program after experiencing the music industry’s suffocating grip on their personal identities. Rather than compromise their true forms, they shifted perspectives and saw an opportunity to make a difference and live their purpose.
The brothers encourage the outcasts, the shy, and the self-conscious to “rebelliously” show up as their true selves and nurture the passions that have been suppressed by old wounds and fears.
FARM Artist’s work parallels with the Face Your Dragon Message…
By facing your dragons and removing the blocks, you summon the gifts and talents that have laid dormant for too long. The ones that allow your true light to shine. Helping speakers, thought leaders, performers, coaches, entrepreneurs and the like overcome their fears and find the courage to share their unique voice with the world.
“You have to love your fear and embrace the chemicals that are happening in the moment instead of closing down.”
- How quantum theory and the Hawthorne effect explain the literal change when your perspective changes
- Thorald Koren’s past struggle with mental illness and how it transitioned into coaching and mentoring others
- Don Miguel Ruiz shares explains healthy fear and irrational fear
- How you constantly affect your experience both unconsciously and consciously
- Isaac’s reflection on growing up with a mentally ill brother
- Brad’s experience on NBC and how it lead to facing one of his biggest dragons — imposter syndrome
- Marianna Williamson’s perspective on the true source of fear and liberation from it
- The Koren brothers experience with facing their biggest dragons
- How to embrace your true power even if you’re shy or feel like an outcast
- Using the gateway of music and how it parallels with your message and business
- How the Koren brothers manage their thoughts and fears while performing and public speaking
- The creation of FARM Artists and how the Koren Brothers use it to inspire others with their message
- Why you should “dare to suck”
- The Koren Brother’s challenge to the FYD tribe
- Learn how to embrace your true power even if you’re shy or feel like an outcast.
- How mental illness can transform into your success
- Discover how your perspective affects the literal outcome of your efforts
Listen in as this episode illuminates the path to awareness and provides valuable guidance on how to find, face, and ride your dragon.
Here’s the thing.
1 of the 5 dragons is chaining you down from taking the leap and breaking free.
Take the 1 minute quiz now and Discover the #1 Hidden Fear Stopping You From Earning What You’re Worth.