Guest: Satyen Raja
“The Dalai Lama, when asked about what surprised him most about humanity, answered “Man. Because he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
Chances are, you’re familiar with the magnitude of action it takes to feel like your life and business are progressing. “Nothing worth having comes easy”, right? Hard work and dedication unquestionably have their place in the realm of achievement but what about action on a larger scale?
Is there a darkside to taking massive action? More often than not, taking massive action requires making sacrifices on a massive scale, potentially leaving you struggling and stressed — all for unpredictable results.
Is struggle a natural part of success? Or is it really a self-constructed detour to steer you away from the truth of what’s stopping you from pursuing your dreams and sharing your ideas?
Do you have the courage to take back the wheel and drive to your edge?
Explore how and why this type of action is the true source of success.
go site https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/movabletype/papers/how-to-start-a-self-introduction-essay.html http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/do-my-math-homework-for-me/12/ a mother in a refugee camp essay viagra death statistics hamlet revenge theme essay see url venta viagra food microbiology research papers business and economics essay see essays monism vs dualism ielts general writing pdf https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/do-my-assignment-do-my-homework/27/ https://explorationproject.org/annotated/thesis-cardiff-university/80/ accutane long term depression musli power viagra best cover lettersВ https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/prednisone-benefits/20/ go to link follow site follow link should an objective on a resume have a period how to change my outlook email password on my iphone divorce term paper get link dissertation introduction example uk http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/administrative-resume-template/12/ click here teva pfizer viagra best academic writing https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/2017-government-homework-helper/ Leverage Your Fear with Courage
This episode of the Face Your Dragon podcast brings to your attention an incredibly powerful approach to leveraging your fear. We interview Satyen Raja, founder of Warrior Sage, a company determined to help people “eliminate the grip of fear and unleash their true invincible power.” His method challenges you to defy your natural response to fear by means of feeling it fully. Instead of retracting or recoiling, increase your awareness of what thoughts, emotions, images, and sensations come to mind while experiencing the fear.
Once the fear is felt fully to it’s core, it begins to dissolve and reveals a deep layer of wisdom and intuition.
Facing Your Dragon: The Path to Your Treasure
When you have the courage to lean into the edge and dive deep into the essence of your fear, you gain focus and clarity. Those elements align your actions with your purpose, allowing you to experience the flow of life. This episode is an invitation to effortlessly live the lifestyle you desire. No struggle required.
Find your dragon so you can stop focusing so much of your energy avoiding it. Face your dragon so you can feel your fear fully. Ride your dragon so you can travel the path to your treasure.
“When I leaned into that uncertainty is when everything opened up!”…
“You know, there’s more passion at the edge of life, right?”
- Satyen’s biggest dragon he’s had to face
- How the Warrior Sage principles can be used to leverage fear
- The 4 awarenesses that deepen your presence and help dissolve fear
- What happens when you have the courage to explore the essence of your fear
- The paradoxical dark side of massive action
- The key to experiencing your flow state
- The 2 types of stress and how each affects motivation and performance
- The fear response and how if affects your presence and reality
- Getting caught up in the desire to give deep service rather than the giving of it
- How to create a business that makes an impact on the world and sets you free
- Getting to the state of resting in silence
- How habits and rituals shape aspects of your life
- Commonalities of individuals who gravitate toward personal growth
- Become an enlightened entrepreneur by walking the Warrior Sage Path
- Brad’s challenge to the tribe
- Learn how to leverage your fear using the Warrior Sage principles
- Discover what part of you drives you to compare and how to gain control of it
- Gain a better understanding of your soul purpose and your deepest gift
Listen in as this episode illuminates the path to awareness and provides valuable guidance on how to find, face, and ride your dragon.
Here’s the thing.
1 of the 5 dragons is chaining you down from taking the leap and breaking free.
Take the 1 minute quiz now and Discover the #1 Hidden Fear Stopping You From Earning What You’re Worth.