Guest: Kute Blackson
“You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.” – Joe E. Lewis
Remember “YOLO”? It was an acronym that morphed into a buzzword a few years back. One you’re probably OK with not having around. And just in case…it stands for “You Only Live Once.” Consider it a modernized “carpe diem”. So how did YOLO turn into a word no one takes seriously? Urban Dictionary sums that up perfectly: “The dumbass’s excuse for something stupid that they did.” YOLO fell victim to abuse.
All jokes aside, no humor has the power to strip the nature of its truth.
How seriously do you take the concept of only getting one shot at life? Do you view life as a gift and spend your dwindling time wisely? Or perceive time as limitless and death as something you’ll never fall victim to? Are you experiencing life to the fullest by not settling and living as your authentic self? Or withering away, spending your days in an unsatisfactory job or relationship?
If you’re not living your truth, consider how you mask the pain of living a lie.
YOLO called and it wants it’s true meaning back. Instead of using it to excuse stupidity, use it as an excuse to do something smart like live your true purpose and deliver your unique gifts to the world.
There’s no better time than now to dig deep and uncover what’s keeping you stuck.
The Face Your Dragon podcast opens up the concept that what you are most afraid of and most resisting are the very things that will set you free
https://ncappa.org/term/narrative-report-research-paper/4/ https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/reason-for-lasix-for-horses/60/ not waving but drowning essay steps to write a good essay write resume accounting job https://tffa.org/businessplan/define-video-essay/70/ drunk driving research paper cialis preise in deutschland writing term papers for dummies took half viagra https://heystamford.com/writing/application-essays-help/8/ how do i add another email on my iphone 7 buy research paper plagerism click https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-topics-on-marketing/42/ herbal medicine instead of viagra click here go go site examples of narrative essay topics purchase research paper online cbt essays generique cialis belgique follow site see url enter https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/other-uses-there-viagra/60/ source a thousand splendid suns thesisВ uf dissertation checklist https://tffa.org/businessplan/good-who-am-i-essay/70/ esl expository essay editing services ca Leverage The Fear Of Death
Typically, death is feared for all the wrong reasons. The fact remains that death is inevitable and beyond our control. The key is to shift your fear to focus on dying without purpose. Let potential regret inspire you to take action. Allow the inevitability of death to be your greatest motivator — to face the dragons holding you hostage. The ones paralyzing your pursuit of genuine happiness.
As a boy, Kute Blackson was placed on a path that was not his own. He’s guilty of letting his fear suffocate his voice, as many are. But only a few years passed before he developed an awareness that would give him the courage to follow his heart. His decision would result in a strained relationship with his father in addition to facing other unknowns. But he took the leap and found alignment with his destiny. The fear of compromising his true self-lead him to discover his greatest treasure.
About Kute: Kute Blackson is the author of the national bestselling book “You Are The One” and is widely considered the next generation leader in the field of personal development by everyone ranging from Larry King, Jack Canfield, Marianne Williamson and more. Over the last decade, he’s been helping organizations develop authentic leadership and achieve extraordinary performance.
- Life without purpose can lead to addictions and distractions
- Study findings on how purpose affects aging and adult development
- Brad’s experience with holding in his voice and learning to speak his needs
- Dangers of making assumptions and holding in your voice
- Discovering your needs by taking time to slow down and listen to your heart
- Kute’s experience taking over his father’s religious organization at age 14
- How Kute’s dragons imprisoned him as a young man and kept him from speaking his voice
- Having courage to express desires and how it changed Kute’s path
- Making conscious decisions to own your purpose and live authentically
- Why nothing is worth compromising your own essence
- How fear and non-expression keeps you stuck from living a fulfilled life
- Thought provoking questions to consider when finding your own truth
- The relationship between truth and a spiritual practice
- Courage to own your deeper knowing and why confusion is just a game
- The pain of misalignment and coping mechanisms
- Make peace with your dragons or live as their hostage
- How living truth would eliminate most problems
- Two reasons why life throws you challenges when you find alignment
- Earning the right to learn lessons
- Every experience is coordinated for your soul’s growth and evolution
- Why you shouldn’t short-circuit your lessons and why you can’t hack manifestation
- How self-medicating and geographic healing keeps you from full embodiment
- The journey of Kute’s 14-day Liberation Experience and how it makes you face death
- The egoic resistance Kute encountered from clients during their Liberation Experience
- Dealing with childhood wounds, suppression and defense mechanisms
- Developing personas to meet unmet needs
- Unraveling your true identity from your conditioned self
- Meditating on death to stop procrastinating on giving your gift
- Kute’s challenge for the FYD tribe
- Thought provoking questions to help find your own truth
- Learn 2 reasons why life throws you challenges when you find alignment
- Discover why you shouldn’t short-circuit your lessons and why you can’t hack manifestation
Listen in as this episode illuminates the path to awareness and provides valuable guidance on how to find, face, and ride your dragon.
Here’s the thing.
1 of the 5 dragons is chaining you down from taking the leap and breaking free.
Take the 1 minute quiz now and Discover the #1 Hidden Fear Stopping You From Earning What You’re Worth.