Guest: Freeman Michaels
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
Monthly massages. Check. Five gym sessions a week. Check. Reading a chapter from your self-improvement book before bed. Check. Regular doc check-ups. Check. Multivitamin. Check. That’s quite the self-care regimen! All grounds covered. So what is that tugging in the pit of your stomach? Why does it still feel like something just isn’t right?
Because there’s another facet of taking care of yourself — one that goes beyond the skin — that’s overlooked. Yet the consequences of neglecting it are powerful enough to sentence you to a life of misery.
When you’re not living your passion, you know. Your mind, body, and soul won’t let you forget it. You distract yourself by self-medicating or indulging in addictions. Each day and each fear-ridden excuse you make is another obstacle that stands between you and complete fulfillment.
So you’ve gotta ask yourself — which is worse…
The fear of taking the leap and stepping into your life’s work? Or suffering the regret of not answering your true calling?
Take the steps to identify and face your dragons so that you can start living your passion before you can’t. It’s the true ultimate self-care package.
The Face Your Dragon podcast opens up the concept that what you are most afraid of and most resisting are the very things that will set you free.
essay on what i learned from my favourite teacher viagra red https://rainierfruit.com/how-to-use-chinese-viagra/ my experiences in school essay how a college essay should look https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/language-is-speech-not-writing/6/ autism research proposal samples https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/best-writing-services-online/51/ get link spanish essay joke normal font size for thesis viagra reverse the effects synthroid generico go to site https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=tornado-science-project-hypothesis go here high cholesterol crestor and alcohol consumption cialis foscoe http://mcorchestra.org/7357-ph-d-dissertation-nortel/ zithromax label do my homework please http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/writing-a-conclusion-to-an-academic-essay/ go site essay my best friend in english class 10 https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/doxycycline-for-spider-bites/10/ https://211ventura.org/choice/essay-writing-to-discuss/40/ what is viagra urban dictionary go to site research paper format uk college student resume help columbia mba essay analysis foreman mechanic resume Listen to Find Your Purpose
“You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.”-George Michael
Doing work that is your deepest work puts you into what past FYD guest Gay Hendricks calls your “Zone of Genius” or excellence. Some know their genius. Some wander into their genius like soap opera star turned transformational leader Freeman Michaels. During his years as an actor, he found ways to enjoy his work but always sensed the void that existed deep inside of him. By listening to his heart, he found fulfillment in a way he didn’t know he would.
Freeman is now living his life’s purpose as a coach and corporate trainer to executives and large organizations. His success isn’t a story of luck or chance.This could happen to anyone, including you…As long as you’re willing to listen to yourself with attentiveness, face the dragons that hold you back, and take the leap.
It’s ok to be scared — just don’t let it call the shots. Your dream life isn’t worth giving up for fear.
“And so as a leader, my job is to find common cause and find shared interest in every interaction going on in my life. That is how I want to walk the world.”- FM
- The beneficial power of collaboration
- Why writing down your dreams is a good idea
- Freeman’s breakdown experience with the market crash
- What it’s like going from multi-million dollar real estate investor to transformational leader
- How the natural state of business serves as framework to find, face, and ride the dragon
- Using the “internal pharmacy” produced by fear as fuel
- Brad’s perspective shift in finding value coaching corporations
- How to generate synergy through channeling the energy of others and your surroundings
- Freeman’s use of awareness in his coaching and training
- The dragons of the “Young and the Restless“
- How to tell when beliefs and patterns are no longer serving you
- Freeman explains the biggest challenge with fears
- How success should really be measured
- Freeman’s incredible experience with podcasting and Barnet Bain
- Conditions in which it’s okay to be scared
- The effects of over-ritualizing and over-spiritualizing
- Rituals, a trip to the supermarket, and Freeman’s meditation practice
- The difference between “group-to-team” and “team”
- Why business is a fantastic arena for transformational conversation
- The two types of leaders in business
- The beauty and inspiration in struggle
- Freeman’s obsession with podcasts and his personal recommendations
- Extroversion and introversion conversation
- Learn how to find beauty and inspiration in struggle
- Simple yet meaningful methods to help find your life’s purpose
- How to start listening to your heart so you can start fulfilling your passion
Listen in as this episode illuminates the path to awareness and provides valuable guidance on how to find, face, and ride your dragon.
Here’s the thing.
1 of the 5 dragons is chaining you down from taking the leap and breaking free.
Take the 1 minute quiz now and Discover the #1 Hidden Fear Stopping You From Earning What You’re Worth.