Guest: don Miguel Ruiz, Jr.
When it comes to investing your money, you do your research to ensure you invest wisely. You may comparison shop, ask around, read reviews, etc. You’re careful because it’s not really just money you’re investing, is it? There are less tangible assets like emotions, energy, and intellect that have a stake in it too. All attaching themselves to a medley of thoughts and “what ifs.”
People, projected outcomes, your car or home — attachment is a part of life. But it’s important to understand when attachment becomes unhealthy…
Have you ever been so bound to a belief that just hearing an opposing view made your blood boil? Did it ever escalate into an argument? We see if often in politics and religion where such intense levels of attachment exist that things easily turn violent and deadly.
How strong is your grip on your beliefs and thoughts? Rather, how strong is the grip they have on you? Have they overtaken your identity? Take inventory of the thoughts behind your beliefs and what level of attachment you have to them. Are they truly aligned with your authentic self? Or have you conditioned yourself by saying yes to them so many times, you’re on autorespond?
Mindful investigation can lead to moments of clarity capable of shifting your paradigm.
Attachment becomes unhealthy when you can’t let go. When it diverts your attention away from the present moment. When it keeps you from fully engaging with life and experiencing the love that’s right in front of you.
Break free from unhealthy attachments and make the choice to be complete now.
The Face Your Dragon podcast opens up the concept that what you are most afraid of and most resisting are the very things that will set you free
generic viagra in us pharmacies https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/how-many-paragraphs-does-an-essay-have/47/ apa argumentative essay example intro body conclusion essay see url what bothers me essay dissertations database click viagra jokes one liners https://211ventura.org/choice/dissertation-ideas-on-risk-management/40/ viagra dans le domaine public free research paper on green marketing go to site see url effetti cialis forum https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/donde-se-puede-comprar-viagra-madrid/200/ do writers use negation definition essay essay writer software enter site http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/blog-writing-services-packages/12/ go here digoxin price increase see how many guys take viagra ielts writing essay book Viagra quick tabs tragic hero essay on macbeth best topic for essay https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/essay-on-ramadan-festival/8/ army resume help hard cover thesis seremban https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/4489-essay-writing-about-the-marine-parks/ Take the Reins and Control Your Life Again
You can choose how you want your life to go without attachment. In this episode, The Five Levels of Attachment author don Miguel Ruiz Jr. tells us that taking full control of your life starts by recovering confidence in yourself and your choices. Next, he touches on forgiveness of both those who domesticated you and yourself for saying yes to those conditions. Then the process of letting go and living the life of freedom truest to your heart.
Miguel Jr. passes on priceless wisdom inherited from his family’s teachings including his father, The Four Agreements author don Miguel Ruiz, who we were honored to have as the 1st guest on the Face Your Dragon Podcast. Listen to these episodes back to back for empowering guidance on liberating yourself from illusions to achieve mastery over your life.
Free yourself from the dragons of attachment and experience what it means to thrive.
- The danger of fanaticism
- Love transcends belief systems and domestication
- A digestible breakdown of the 5 levels of attachment
- What level of attachment is unhealthy and what to look for
- Choosing how you want your life to go (without attachment)
- You are the sum of every choice you ever made
- You stop living life when you’re not willing to let go
- Attachment to material things and what it represents
- Attachments and to results and expectations
- Finding balance, finding yourself, seeing yourself as an individual, not a symbol
- Breaking the cycle of domestication
- Forgiving those who domesticated you and yourself for saying yes to those conditions
- The only thing that separates us is a point of view
- How to set yourself free from unhealthy attachment
- The difference between passion and obsession
- How to easily understand the concept of ego
- The challenge of dating different cultures and religions
- How to break free from acculturated domestication and codependency
- Domestication is part of neural pathways
- Ego is a function rather than an abstract idea
- Assimilating and losing self to someone else’s point of view
- Finding common ground that allows us all to thrive
- Clarity followed by action is a pivotal moment
- Choose a different direction in life and take back your control
- The key to enlightenment is effort
- Recovering confidence in yourself and your choices
- Letting go of attachments for the sake of love and creating your own way
- The process of letting go of attachment to get what you want in life
- Understand the five levels of attachment and how to identify each
- Discover how to set yourself free from unhealthy attachment
- Learn how to let go of attachments for the sake of love and create your own way
Listen in as this episode illuminates the path to awareness and provides valuable guidance on how to find, face, and ride your dragon.
Here’s the thing.
1 of the 5 dragons is chaining you down from taking the leap and breaking free.
Take the 1 minute quiz now and Discover the #1 Hidden Fear Stopping You From Earning What You’re Worth.