Guest: Blaine Bartlett
“Look for three things in a person — intelligence, energy, and integrity. If they don’t have the last one, don’t even bother with the first two.” – W. Buffet
When you make a choice to violate personal beliefs, values, or desires of your heart, you feel it. You feel the consequences of disconnecting from the truest parts of yourself. Like you gave a piece of yourself away for cheap. Like you cheated yourself of wholeness.
You get hit with a healthy form of guilt that’s hard to ignore. One that won’t let you forget the decision that violated your integrity. Why does it linger? Why does it stick around? Because it’s not meant to be ignored. And neither are your needs or desires. That guilt is an alarm system put in place to tell you that you’re interfering with natural law.
But you go on to create this synthetic version of yourself, barely living life, getting by on stories and excuses of why you can’t have what you want. Meanwhile finding ways to cope with the weight of not following your passion and staying in integrity with your desires. What price do you pay for not allowing your best self through? Do you distract yourself by staying busy or self-medicating? How do your unmet needs manifest in your life?
When you’re in integrity and cooperate with the natural laws of the universe, you will attract what you desire. The key is to commit to disrupting what’s not working for you. Do your part by organizing to allow and receive the success that already exists. Combine who you truly want to be with how you show up and experience the satisfaction of living in integrity.
The Face Your Dragon podcast opens up the concept that what you are most afraid of and most resisting are the very things that will set you free
pablo jeczmien viagra click buy dissertations online lasix and potassium replacement enter site click source link https://fotofest.org/solving/i-wanna-write-a-book/5/ https://www.go-gba.org/24676-generation-essay/ associer viagra et cialis sample essay about happiness source url lipitor generic name macbeth essay topic college essayВ essays on sociological perspective https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/sample-resume-for-graphic-designer/16/ abc help me essays here click good research thesis http://v-nep.org/classroom/how-too-write-an-essay/04/ some lyrics to write a song https://psijax.edu/medicine/can-i-take-viagra-and-levitra-together/50/ clomid vision side effects essay on robots liquid viagra https://greenechamber.org/blog/success-paper/74/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/where-to-buy-research-paper-online/47/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/interesting-dissertation-topics/6/ buy 10 mg levitra online cialis mcguire afb Create Transformation With Your Mission
Blaine Bartlett is on an unstoppable mission to make this world a better place. Along with Cynthia Kersey, Blaine has managed to raise millions of dollars with the Unstoppable Foundation to build schools and educate children in some of the most difficult parts of the planet. He’s the best-selling author of the book Compassionate Capitalism: A Journey To The Soul Of Business and a Master Somatic Coach.
In this episode, Blaine and Brad discuss what it means to live in integrity with your mission — both in life and in business as well as the importance of being part of something bigger than yourself. And how doing work that values humanity results in a meaningful life.
Other highlights include:
- Facing both global and existential crises as a society for the first time in history
- Finding hope through collective consciousness
- Shifting from a bottom line view to a global view can save the planet
Your mission is waiting to surface. It’s time to illuminate your path.
- Attention and intention coalesces
- Success is about receiving what already exists
- Organizing to receive
- A business with a mission, or a mission with a business
- Energy follows attention
- Buckminster Fuller
- Power vs. force
- Global and existential crisis
- Connection and relationships
- Relationships are key and isolation is not the answer
- Electromagnetic spectrum
- Creating cultural shifts to generate an impact on the world
- Voting with your money
- Money is energy in motion
- Entanglement with corporate america
- Sociopathic behavior in entities, specifically corporations
- The impact education has on creating sustainability
- Set a goal that’s worthy of you
- Dark night of the go, not the soul
- Tradeoff with stakeholders
- Giving corporations moral obligation
- There is no past, there is no future, there’s just now
- Quantum physics
- “All failures of ethics are failures of intimacy.”
- Learn how doing work that values humanity leads to a meaningful life.
- Discover how to create cultural shifts to generate an impact on the world.
- Find out how to organize yourself to receive success.
Listen in as this episode illuminates the path to awareness and provides valuable guidance on how to find, face, and ride your dragon.
Here’s the thing.
1 of the 5 dragons is chaining you down from taking the leap and breaking free.
Take the 1 minute quiz now and Discover the #1 Hidden Fear Stopping You From Earning What You’re Worth.
Mentioned in this Episode
Show notes written by Jonnie Williams