Guest: Arielle Ford
“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.”-Socrates
Want a quick and natural way to get high?
Fall in love.
According to research, falling in love produces the same euphoria-inducing chemicals similar to a dose of cocaine — and you can fall in love in a fifth of a second. That doesn’t seem like such a bad incentive to fulfill a basic human need.
For many, specifically solopreneurs and entrepreneurs, finding and falling in love is easier said than done.
The reasons are many and vary from “too much work, not enough time” to lingering hurt from past relationships resulting in fear.
Or maybe you’ve tried it all but keep hitting dead ends. Whether your obstacles are self-induced or circumstantial, finding true love can be elusive.
But that natural desire to love and be loved endures, no matter how big the heart’s callous or how much you’ve buried it beneath paperwork distractions.
You haven’t let a few dances with discouragement keep you from delivering your message or running your business, right? Why not apply that same determination to manifesting and maintaining a loving relationship?
The Face Your Dragon podcast opens up the concept that what you are most afraid of and most resisting are the very things that will set you free.
Face Your Dragon to Attract True Love
Self-love is the only foundation strong enough to support all other love. Once that’s in place, the rest follows. Without it, patterns riddled with self-doubt will attract painful lessons that you must learn before you can begin clearing the path to your soulmate. The key to experiencing and attracting true love begins with facing your dragon. What other secrets are there to further success?
Arielle Ford wrote the book on manifesting your soulmate. Her international bestseller “The Soulmate Secret: Manifest The Love of Your Life With the Law of Attraction” was published in 21 languages and 40 countries. In it, she mapped out the plan that ultimately lead to finding her soulmate. In this episode, she shares some of the secrets with you.
Manifest Your Soulmate — Even as a Type A Entrepreneur
As a celebrated love and relationship expert, Arielle is a long-time “student of love” and presents workshops worldwide. She is the co-creator and co-host of Evolving Wisdom’s Art of Love series. She enlightens us with her gathered wisdom by sharing valuable tips, techniques, tools and insight that help cultivate a love-manifesting mindset.
Being a solopreneur once herself, Arielle sheds light on how busy, hard-working leaders can still invest in and attract loving relationships. She provides actionable and specific ways to be proactive about drawing in and connecting to your soulmate and what you’re possibly doing now to push them away.
Even if you’ve tried “everything”, Arielle is sure to bring to your attention what you’ve been overlooking.
- Self-love and how it influences your ability to be loved
- Arielle’s pivotal moment that shifted her mindset about love
- How Arielle faced her dragons and attracted her soulmate as a busy solopreneur
- How you can remove the thought that you’re not good enough to attract love
- Handling a relationship when you’re focused on work and value your freedom
- The main relationship fears solopreneurs and entrepreneurs have and how to address them
- How you can begin a relationship with your soulmate right now (before you meet them!)
- How “avoiding types” can manage a successful relationship
- The love attraction states and how they pertain to you
- The two dragons that can run you and keep you from experiencing growth in life and love
- The “Love Before First Sight” process
- Quantum science, the unfield field and how you’re already connected with your soulmate
- Signs you’re in a distraction or addiction state and what to do about it
- Attachment Theory and how the three kinds of people drive each other away
- HeartMath stats about the effects of toxic thoughts on your immune system
- The main mistake women make when attracting a man
- How you relate to the co-dependent triangle
- How hormones impact men and women differently in relationships
- Nine irreconcilable differences every couple has and why compromising isn’t the solution
- How stress influences men and women and why it’s important to understand them
- The work of Harville Hendrix and his Imago Theory on the true purpose of marriage
- The simple and most effective way to rebuild testosterone in men
- The social media and dopamine addiction epidemic
- Learn ways to attract your soulmate, even as a busy entrepreneur or solopreneur
- Understand the main relationship fears solopreneurs and entrepreneurs have and how to address them
How you can remove the thought that you’re not good enough to attract love
- Listen in as this episode illuminates the path to awareness and provides valuable guidance on how to find, face, and ride your dragon.
Here’s the thing.
1 of the 5 dragons is chaining you down from taking the leap and breaking free.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Be sure to join the Face Your Dragon Facebook Group!